Fridays @ 7 p.m.
**SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the Church Missions Conference on April 16th, there will be no meeting.**
We meet every Friday @ 7 p.m. with a few exceptions. You can use the EVENTS link below to confirm that we will be meeting this Friday.
Everyone is welcome whether you are battling addiction or you know someone who is. We are committed to helping you learn how to gain victory over addiction for yourself or someone you care about.
READY - The READY segment is a time to pray for the requests made and to partner up with someone to work in our Formula 4 Life books. Formula 4 Life will help you develop life attributes including: faith, virtue, knowledge, goodness, and charity.
SET - The SET segment is a group discussion about one of the 15 Bible truths that form the foundation for the HOPE program. These BIble truths include:
- Only God know how to make life work
- God's Word is absolute truth
- You can choose the sin, but you can't choose the consequences
- A believer does not have to be bound by sin
- Holding on to anger and bitterness will hinder you life
- Sin destroys everything it touches...and more
GO - The GO segment is an encouraging and challening message from the Bible desgined to help you change your thinking so you can change your actions.